Sutton Ecology Centre Venue Hire
The Sutton Ecology Centre is the ideal venue for woodland parties, nature-friendly picnics and much more.
Photo credits: Sutton Ecology Centre Facebook page
Venue Hire Packages
Centre: You can hire the Sutton Ecology Centre Nature Reserve for £60 per day. Make use of the huge variety of natural space in this wildlife haven. Meadows, pagodas, wildlife wetlands, butterfly sanctuaries, twisty turny woodland paths… have a birthday party, special event or gathering you’ll never forget.
Classroom: Alternatively, you can hire the children-friendly Sutton Ecology Centre classroom for £22.50/hr or £90.00 per day. The classroom is colourfully decorated with murals, hanging sculptures and more to suit the interests and needs of children – with all the amenities you need to ensure your children enjoy a birthday party that is safe, comfortable, huge fun and – at the end of the day – clean. If you want to combine the classroom with children’s activities at the Ecology Centre, take a look at Buggly Adventure birthday parties.
Our classroom has wheelchair access and a disabled toilet. The Sutton Ecology Centre grounds are wheelchair accessible including:
- wheelchair accessible paths
- woodland habitat includes a wheelchair accessible minibeast hunting area
- two raised ponds which are wheelchair accessible for pond-dipping
- sensory garden has wheelchair accessible beds
Sessions can be adapted to follow a route through the Sutton Ecology Centre which only uses the wheelchair accessible paths to ensure inclusion.
Enquire for availability
Limited Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays are available.
Please contact us for availability and terms and conditions using the phone number, email or form below.
Phone: 020 87005820 (Answer phone)
How to get to the Sutton Ecology Centre
- Take Thameslink or Southern Trains to Charshalton station.
- The ecology centre is 5 minutes’ walk from the station and signposted.
- The 127 (Purley – Tooting) and 157 (Morden – Crystal Palace) stop at the end of North Street.
- The 407 (Caterham – Sutton) stops on Pound Street.
- Access is from the B277 (North Street) off the A232 (Carshalton Road / Pound Street).
- Parking is for disabled badge holders only.