You will need:
- Warm but old clothes, appropriate for the weather conditions
- Sturdy footwear. Steel toe caps are ideal but fret not if you don’t have any, sturdy walking boots will do nicely or we can always lend you something!
- A packed lunch
- Enthusiasm and energy to get out there!
We will provide:
- Transport to and from site
- Tea, coffee and biscuits
- All tools, training and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Trained task leaders (both LBS staff and SNCV leaders)
- A challenge!
Tasks are run on the following days:
- Tuesdays and Thursdays – volunteering around the borough
- Wednesdays – volunteer days at Sutton Ecology Centre.
- Monthly – task days at Sutton Ecology Centre on Sundays.
Please see the task programme for further details.
Ready to volunteer?
You can find out more on our volunteering page.
Feel free to have a chat by dropping us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org, or use the form below.