Tasks are run on Tuesdays and Thursdays around the borough. Wednesdays are volunteer days that are spent at Sutton Ecology Centre. There are also monthly task days at Sutton Ecology Centre on Sundays. Please see the task programme for further details: https://suttonnature.wordpress.com/task-programme/
You will need:
- Warm but old clothes, appropriate for the weather conditions
- Sturdy footwear. Steel toe caps are ideal but fret not if you don’t have any, sturdy walking boots will do nicely or we can always lend you something!
- A packed lunch
- Enthusiasm and energy to get out there!
We will provide:
- Transport to and from site
- Tea, coffee and biscuits
- All tools, training and PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Trained task leaders (both LBS staff and SNCV leaders)
- A challenge!